Hudson Helper for iPhone and iPod Touch has been updated.
New in this version:
- Build controls (start/stop builds)
- Build details with blame!
- Build progress indicator
- More compact layout
- Trend graphs now display when using Hudson CI servers version 1.321 and greater
You can get Hudson Helper by searching for 'Hudson Helper' in the app store, or click here to get it with iTunes.
If you're an Eclipse contributor my original offer still stands: you can get Hudson Helper for free.
- Using Eclipse for Android Development in 2017
- This In-App Purchase Has Aready Been Bought
- Mylyn WikiText on Maven Central
- Building a Cross-Platform Desktop Application with AngularJS and Java
- Article Index
subscribe via RSS